Saturday, July 28, 2012

Progression Towards Success

Well TRHM his going back to school!  Nothing official yet but I'm really looking into going for a BS in Homeland Security and Emergency Management...
As most people know, we're into preparedness and self sufficiency here @ TRHM...so why not make a career out of it?  Until really recently I was leaning towards MAYBE providing some additional income through The Rock Hill Mission project via several different methods.
What I see in our future now is self employment, freedom and adventure.  Let's call in a ten year plan.  Within ten years I will be a business owner...maybe just me consulting,  maybe a large fleet of advisors and employees... Who knows really but I'm doing it.  Stay tuned for more... Enrollment should be soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment