Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Yay or nay? Ravens travel through Super Bowl parade in military style via Humvee | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo! Sports


Yay America....I've about had it.....Shouldn't the SOLDIER WHO GETS PAID LESS THAN MINIMUM WAGE TO PUT HIS LIFE ON THE LINE be the one riding in the GOVERNMENT OWNED VEHICLE instead of the overpaid "pro" ATHLETE? And why oh why do so many other countries hate us....I can't imagine.

Oh and by the way, MILITARY SPENDING CUTS WILL AUTOMATICALLY TAKE EFFECT MARCH 1st because our government can't figure out a budget.

What's that phrase about worshipping false idols?

I'm sick to my stomach now.

Shake my head indeed.....shame on us.





Yay or nay? Ravens travel through Super Bowl parade in military style via Humvee | Shutdown Corner - Yahoo! Sports:

'via Blog this'

No comments:

Post a Comment